Wednesday, February 15, 2017

WW2017- #1

Wordless Wednesday ... (Take a Guess & Win a prize!)
LET'S PLAY A GAME... MAny of you who enjoy our recipes and cook along with us have asked when we were going to start our WORDLESS WEDNESDAY posts again, we decided to bring our little game adventure to Facebook to see if more people play along.
One of my New Year's resolutions was to lose 100 pounds this year, and I know to do this I have to increase my intake of fruits and vegetables. So as I started studying different things that I could eat and combination that I could put together to help me obtain my goal, while studying new things to eat I came acrossed this very unusual fruit.
SO the game will go like this.... We have posted a series of questions that goes along with the photo posted. All you have to do is answer all the questions, (Correctly of course) either here or on our blog and your name will go into a drawing for a prize.

HERE ARE THE QUESTIONS THAT GO ALONG WITH THE FIRST PHOTO...

What is it?......................
Where does it grow?........
How do you prepare it?....
What does it taste like?.....
Have you ever tried it?....
What recipe would you suggest using this mystery Ingredient?.....

No comments:

Post a Comment