Tuesday, November 9, 2021

TWD..... English Muffins

I woke up early this morning really excited to be baking again with the “Tuesday’s with Dorie” Group and we are currently baking out of her new cookbook entitled “Baking With Dorie, Sweet, Salty and Simple” by Dorie Greenspan.


Our recipes this month will be England Muffins & Apple Pandowdy. I started with English Muffins. I have only made them one other time and I baked them. I discovered today that Traditional English Muffins are never baked, they are fried. And then best if toasted before eating....


Here is how our day went::::::::




4 comments:

  1. What a fun project to do with your granddaughter. I hope she enjoyed them. My dough was dry too but I didn't add all the water, next time I will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun and they look great! Your sous chef looks like she had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful photos and special time with your grandchild. Great looking muffins too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute helper. Good looking muffins. Looking forward to making these.

    ReplyDelete