Tuesday, July 11, 2017

BCM: Lavender Galettes

It's been awhile since I baked any goodies with my "Tuesday's with Dorie" group. Today our challenge was Lavender Galettes and I learned something new. I always thought that a Galette was like a rustic style fruit filled tart, but today I discovered that sometimes they are also listed as cookies. They looked so yummy I had to try them. The recipe called for lavender, I didn't have any and since I am serving them tonight with Teriyaki Chicken, I decided to make mine "Lemon & Toasted Sesame Seed". They are very tasty... you can find the recipe on page 312 in "Baking Chez Moi" by Dorie Greenspan.


2 comments:

  1. Glad that you liked them. I still am trying to source Lavender.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like that you can get creative with the flavors here...looking forward to trying this recipe next time.

    ReplyDelete