Tuesday, September 4, 2012

"Tuesday's with Dorie"... Nectarine Chiffon Upside Down Cake


This was a crazy cake, but tasted amazing. For the most part I found the recipe to be simple just time consuming. Which in, by no means, is a bad thing... It was easy to assemble and smelled delicious while baking. Mine drooped a bit in the center and yet I found it to be completely cooked all the way through. I am not sure that I would make this same recipe again, I am more of a southern cobbler type girl. :)

You can check out other great TWD recipes at "Tuesday's with Dorie". Come join the group and bake with us!

3 comments:

  1. Cobblers are good too. But this was yummy, we liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed your crazy cake.
    I think any time fruit and cake collide, its a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was so good. Looks like you got it just perfect.

    ReplyDelete