Saturday, October 1, 2011

New Beginning....

        It has been a long time since I posted anything here. Now that I am done being angry that someone stole most of my recipes and printed them in a new book that seemed to have got her rave reviews and an earned short stay in the lime light... I have once again found the desire to SHARE!!!

       But in the event that someone tries to once again beg, barrow or steal my recipes for anything other than personal enjoyment..I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN and BLEND YOU WITH MY green HANDLED SPATULA! :)  And I WON'T BEG to DIFFER with YOU!!!!

With that being said... I would love to share with you (starting tomorrow) another one of my awesome blogs. It is entitled "A RUN ON THE BEACH". It is my new quest for self improvement and well deserved adventure. Here is the Link... www.arunonthebeach.com

No comments:

Post a Comment