Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Toss Together Tuesday's ---- Cereal Bars

If anyone is familiar with FlyLady, she is my hero! Next to my hubby of course. Anyway, if you are a flybaby then you will know that our mission today, if we choose to accept it, is the counter tops. It is also a free day so I choose to clean out one set of cupboards. In doing so, I came to the cereal section and you know all those little bits of cereals that nobody seems to like, or is that just my house? Well, I decided they would make a great after school treat... So I tossed them all together with melted marshmallows, just like rice crispy squares.


  • 6 cups of assorted cereals from pantry
  • 3 tablespoons of butter
  • 4 cups mini marshmallows (we use 6 cups for extra mallow, as my son calls it)
melt marshmallows and butter together until melted and runny, pour over cereal and mix well. pour onto greased cookie sheet and cool. Cut into bars and serve. These make a great breakfast treats too.

No comments:

Post a Comment