Tuesday, January 12, 2016

TWD: "Baking Chez Moi" - Fluted Carrot Tangerine Cake with Tangerine Glaze

You would think that Spring was here by the look of the very yummy "Fluted Carrot Tangerine Cake with Tangerine Glaze" that we made for our Tuesday's with Dorie Challenge. I couldn't find my fluted pan so I doubled the recipe and baked mine in my deep dish pizza pan. I loved this recipe.... With candied carrots and tangerine bits mixed in the glaze.

Out of respect to Dorie, we don’t publish the recipes on our blogs, but you are welcome to purchase Baking Chez Moi and then join us as we bake our way through the book.... 

8 comments:

  1. Doubling the recipe sounds like a great idea! More cake is always a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cake looks wonderful, I love the coloring. It was so moist and delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go large or go home...It was such a small amount of batter that doubling it seems like an obvious choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go large or go home...It was such a small amount of batter that doubling it seems like an obvious choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was such a hit with the group. I am looking forward to making it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. terrific-- this cake was so sunny and light, I could have used a bigger slice, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes. I counderstand have easily doubled this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes. I counderstand have easily doubled this!

    ReplyDelete