Thursday, January 10, 2013

Cucumber Club Lettuce Wrap --- TTC #2

I am trying very hard to lose some more weight and I see wraps listed on lots of diet plans. I am not fond of a large grouping of cold ingredients rolled up in a cold dry tortilla. Then I came acrossed  these one day at Kraft and thought I would give them a try....They are very Tasty!

Cucumber Club Lettuce Wrap 

(Prep Time:5 min * Total Time:5 min * Makes:1 serving, 2 wraps)

 2 pieces leaf lettuce
Cucumber Ranch Lettuce Wrap2 slices  smoked ham

1/4 cup chopped cucumber
1/4 cup chopped tomato
1/4 cup chopped celery
2 tsp. KRAFT Light Ranch Reduced Fat Dressing


TOP lettuce leaves evenly with ham, cucumber and tomato.
Drizzle with dressing. 
ROLL up burrito style. 
SERVE immediately or wrap tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.

*Side Note: My son made his with crispy chicken tenders instead of the ham and they were very tasty, just higher in calorie count.

No comments:

Post a Comment