- 2 pie crusts
- 12 slices cooked deli ham
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons diced red pepper
- 2 green onion diced
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°. Unroll pastry sheets into two 9-in. pie tins, flute edges
- Divide ham, cheese, peppers and onion between shells. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, cream, salt and pepper until blended. Pour into shells.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Yield: 2 quiches (6 servings each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 349 calories, 23 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 132 mg cholesterol, 596 mg sodium,