Friday, June 27, 2014

"French Fridays with Dorie" - Guacamole with Tomatoes and Bell Peppers

Dinner is served...
My husband makes very VERY yummy guacamole, so I was really hesitant to make this recipe, but since I am enjoying a chick-flick sort of evening, I got thinking this would be a great low-cal dinner. I love my guacamole chunky and I added cucumber. This is a very tasty recipe and will make it again. It makes a lot and would be great for a party starter...
I love the surprisingly bold flavor of all the fresh veggies.

Dorie´s Guacamole recipe calls for ripe Hass avocados, chopped red onion, diced grape tomatoes, red bell peppers, diced jalapenos, coriander, freshly squeezed lime juice, fine sea salt, freshly ground black pepper and some hot sauce. You can find all the details in her cookbook entitled "Around My French Table"

No comments:

Post a Comment