Here's a yummy flavor packed quiche that is crust-less and gluten free. Great for both appetizers or tasty treats on a brunch buffets.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 or 2 fresh parsley stems finely chopped
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 diced ham
- 1/4 cup diced red pepper
- 1/4 cup diced sweet onion
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup diced smoked cheese of choice
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (190°C). Lightly spray two 12-cup muffin pans with cooking spray
2. In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, cream, salt, and pepper.
3. Add a few small pieces of each of the diced ingredients and a generous portion of cheese to each of the oiled muffin cups. Pour the egg mixture over the diced items and cheese in each cup, filling as many as you can to 3/4 full.
4. Bake until the tops are puffed and just beginning to brown, about 15 minutes. Transfer to wire racks and let cool for about 5 minutes, then turn the quiches out of the pans, arrange on a platter or individual plates, and serve.