Monday, July 13, 2015

BBQed Brie & "Make Your Own Tapas" - FHE Style

How many of you dream about food and new recipes....?
I do!
I dream about food and food presentation.

I know last week I posted that my inspirational Monday's this month would be about "Monkey Breads", but I have to share with you my two nights of dreaming about my "Make Your Own" Tapas platter that I put together for our Family Home Evening this week....


Starting in top left corner and going to the right.... Mustard, honeydew, pineapple, coconut tai beef, pancetta, herbed cheese, salsa, ham, cheddar cheese. Center - BBQed Brie, Bottom row - left to right - pickled veggies, apple slices, baguette, glazed carrots, on the side you will see homemade smoked salmon with cucumber dill sauce and crackers, then in the other tray you will find assorted breads.

BBQed Brie - (taken from show on the cooking network)

1 brie round
2 tablespoon maple syrup
sprinkle of Cayenne Pepper
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
leaves from 2 tyme sprigs
Make small slits in to top of the brie round and sprinkle the next 4 ingredients  on top of the cheese, wrap in tin foil and place on BBQ rack for about 5 minutes. Serve warm with crackers and bread.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment