It just wouldn't be the 4th of July with out something sourdough and since we have been eating scones and biscuits all week, we decided cake was in order. This recipe is one of those that has been passed down through the generation by word of mouth, so you know that every time you make it it will turn out a little bit different because of all the variables involved.
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons soft butter
- 2 ounces of soft cream cheese or 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon cold milkDirections